Translate

sábado, 31 de diciembre de 2016

I miss you

I've tried a thousand times
To get the memory of you
Out out of my head
But it seems impossible to achieve

It's like you have found
A way to always
Stick around
Even if I don't want you to do so

And I have spent
So many nights
Crying myself to sleep
While thinking of you

I sometimes dream 
Of us being together
 And spending great amounts of time
Doing oh so lovely things

But it all remains
As a dream
Because deep down I know
That you no longer want me by your side

And truth is
I miss you
From your head to your toes
 Like I have never missed anyone before

I hope one day
I get the chance
To say goodbye to you
In a real way

So I will be able
To stop tugging at your sleeve
And I will finally
Let go of you

- c.d.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario